This article is intended to give Therma users general information on how to navigate the sensors tab on their dashboard (web). This article will guide users on how to add equipment and sensors.
How many locations and dashboards can I have?
Typically only 1 dashboard is assigned per customer. You can have unlimited locations, users, teams, and sensors connected to your dashboard.
How many sensors can I have per location?
There is no limit to the number of sensors that can be connected to a hub, however, we generally recommend no more than 20 sensors per hub.
How do I add a location?
1. Navigate to the Sensors Tab
2. Click the pink Add Sensor button on the top right of your screen.
3. Fill in the location name and address.
How do I add sensors?
Once your location has been created, you can then add your sensors to the dashboard. We recommend adding sensors in the app in order to utilize the QR code on the front of your sensors, instead of manually entering the sensor serial number. However, adding a sensor on our web dashboard is also possible.
To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Select the location in which you intend to add a sensor.
2. Click on the pink, ADD SENSOR icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Enter the Serial Number that starts with LHT65 or HT65N on the front of your sensor into the Sensor ID field.
4. Name the sensor after the unit it will be monitoring. ie. Front Walk-in Cooler
5. Enter both the equipment type and configuration.